How to Talk Australians - Episode 1: ‘G’DAY KNACKERS’

Publish Date
Friday, 2 August 2019, 1:30PM

This is genius!!!

An introduction to the Australian vernacular, with particular emphasis on their penchant for expletives and derogatory put-downs.

"30% of Australians are casual racists, the other 70% are full time..."

Take your Radio, Podcasts and Music with you