- Publish Date
- Tuesday, 7 June 2016, 9:00AM
The All Blacks head into Saturday's test against Wales with one of sport's most impressive unbeaten streaks on the line.
- They have gone 35 games undefeated at Eden Park since the 23-20 loss to France on July 3 1994.
- The side were held to 18-18 by South Africa the same year and have since won 34 straight.
- There have been close shaves, like the 8-7 win over France in the 2011 World Cup final, but many have come and failed to upstage the All Blacks.
- The Wallabies have been the All Blacks' most regular victim, with 13 defeats.
- The teams who have tried and failed include Australia, England, South Africa, France, Ireland, Tonga, the British and Irish Lions, Scotland and Canada. There is a team notably omitted from that list - Wales.
- Wales last played against the All Blacks at Eden Park in 1988 (losing 54-9).
Read the full story at NZ Herald