- Publish Date
- Tuesday, 3 October 2017, 2:34PM
Well this is a great party trick if we've ever seen one!
An eight-year-old boy was left honking with every breath after swallowing a party hooter...
Doctors had to operate to remove the whistle from the boy's throat - with the doctor sharing footage of him online to show parents the danger the popular party feature can pose.
Doctor Gomez Zuviria released the clip, which was shot in a hospital's emergency room in the northwestern Argentine province of Tucuman.
It shows the boy looking into the camera and making honking sounds when he breathes and the clip has since had 6.6 million views?!
The small white plastic whistle had lodged in the boy's windpipe and required surgery to remove and the boy is expected to make a full recovery.
This article was first published on nzherald.co.nz and is republished here with permission.